Friday, October 17, 2008

Purpose of this Blog

As a manufacturer of scissors sharpening equipment, scissors and shears we have worked to find the best way's to cut a multitude of hard to cut materials. We have helped develop these solutions working with manufacturers over the past 25 years.

These materials may be something like Kevlar®, Spectra®, Nomex® and Fiberglass. Trimming rubber & plastic flash, materials for composites like pre-prag and carbon fibers. Proper tools and scissors maintenance are needed to process poultry and other food products.

I will write updates as our technicians and salespeople encounter cutting issues and develop solutions to these cutting problems. Please e-mail me David Wolff with any questions that you may have, I would also love to hear from you any unique solutions that you have developed and with your permission would post those that pertain to this blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

David, Best of luck on this expansion of your business. Blogs are fun and empty space isn't.
I have been using my Oogami gold and Twice as sharp for over 5 years now and have made a bunch of money with them. I have a loose shaft on my old TAS that I need to get taken care of. Only thing other than replacing wheels to go wrong in all these years.
You accepted me when I first came to the show in the old days and gave me advice that was very good.
You are a great guy and good luck with this blog.
Jon A. Holmquist
Edgemaster Mobile Sharpening